Welfare & Wellbeing
At Ballan Primary School, we treat each other with respect, take responsibility for our learning and behaviour, and strive for excellence in a safe and inclusive school.
At Ballan Primary School we:
- Have a dedicated Assistant Principal assigned for Student Welfare & Disability Inclusion.
- Embrace opportunities to use the Disability Inclusion process and resources
- Assign Educational Support staff to assist in classrooms
- Have committed Student Voice School Improvement Teams in classrooms
- Monitor student wellbeing via our Xuno platform
- Implement aspects of the Respectful Relationships program
- Empower our students to share their student voice
- Provide learning support through the implementation of intervention programs, such as, Mini Lit, MultiLit, Language Lift (oral language), and social skills groups
"Our school values are Growth, Inspiration, Community and Courage"